My comment was going to mirror Nicoles, but I see they are beans - yum? I have just sent kate a email with a invitation for Thanksgiving.You would have a fantastic time:) Pacific beach looks nice but I think I could live without the beans. Legoland looked impressive and I can imagine that Hugh was like a pig in mud and was racing around having a go at everything. BG's tape of the apartment was a whirlwind - got a bit of motion sickness just watching it haha. Only 2 more sleeps before I am off to Japan :):) very excited! Hope all is going well with everything and I look forward to a return email re thanksgiving. "see ya in the lift" as grandma used to say :0 xx
4 comments:
eww what is that black stuff?
I love fish tacos! Hope you got good ones...and that the black beans and rice were tasty too.
All the best,
Meredith
My comment was going to mirror Nicoles, but I see they are beans - yum?
I have just sent kate a email with a invitation for Thanksgiving.You would have a fantastic time:)
Pacific beach looks nice but I think I could live without the beans. Legoland looked impressive and I can imagine that Hugh was like a pig in mud and was racing around having a go at everything. BG's tape of the apartment was a whirlwind - got a bit of motion sickness just watching it haha.
Only 2 more sleeps before I am off to Japan :):) very excited! Hope all is going well with everything and I look forward to a return email re thanksgiving.
"see ya in the lift" as grandma used to say :0 xx
Is that you Kate on surfboard... ?? am impressed.. I want to too...
xxxx to y'all Natasha
Post a Comment