Monday, June 23, 2008

For Hugh

Run, squirrel run! And leap in the air while you are at it!

The cheeky little squirrel below stole this corn from the rubbish bin (Americans say trash can). People thought I was strange taking pictures of a squirrel. They are so common here it would be like us taking pictures of every pussy cat we saw at home. I'll get used to them, but right now I just think they are cute, cute, cute.

Also, did you know they can talk? They make this kind of squeaky throat-clearing sound.

Here's another picture I thought you would like. This guy is called Humungosaur. I don't know what his special powers are. I would guess he is strong, particularly around the arm and chest area, and probably has a nasty bite. Huge dinosaurish power.

Tomorrow I am going to a mall that has a big toy shop and I will see if I can find him for you. If not, I will look for a different monster.

It is raining here, just like where you are. But much, much warmer.







0 comments: