In the late afternoon, Ocean Beach pier, the longest on the West Coast.
Rain and a cafe half-way down.




Then, in the evening, the unceasing quest for a navy blue handbag (on behalf of someone who wants but can never find one in NZ) moved to Macy's, UTC mall.
Macy's didn't have one. Nordstrom had a Marc Jacob's one for $488 - the salesgirl said it was one of her favourites, and it was really quite attractive - but we found these three alternatives... I took photos so you could give us your opinion Sue:

We thought probably the one on the left - here it is in closeup, as seen on our spokesmodel, Bridgetiana.
We thought probably the one on the left - here it is in closeup, as seen on our spokesmodel, Bridgetiana.
What do you think?

5 comments:
i think the middle one
Do you think your Nanna would like that one best though?
I agree with your decision - the one on the left if you can still get it. :) What did the King of England think??
sue xx
nana will get what shes given - she always told me that
Now be nice Nicole.
Kate I hope you had a lovely birthday and got my message on Graemes phone. Its stinking hot here and I am hiding inside. The weather brueau have just announced that we are in for a hot summer - great for you to come home to.
Post a Comment